Novara GeoSolutions is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us expand our industry leading technology and experience into new markets.
Our ideal candidate will have deep experience with software product management working as an agile product owner and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be working on an exciting mix of existing best-of-breed products and innovative new products where you will be a key contributor to defining the requirements, designing the solution, and delivering quality software across a variety of platforms. Our software manages critical infrastructure and public safety so your contribution will have a meaningful impact on the world around you!
- Serve in a Product Management / Product Owner capacity for our new SaaS/Mobile platform for performing field assessments and safety inspections for utilities.
- Translate customer and market needs into user stories and supporting design documentation for one or more development teams.
- Partner with the development team to define, prioritize, track, and test user stories in an Agile software development life cycle.
- Help coordinate releases, develop timelines, and oversee development of new product concepts.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with peers, customers, and business partners.
- Stay up-to-date on and assess our competitors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Software product management role. required.
- Minimum of 3 years' as a product owner on an agile team writing and prioritizing epics and user stories required.
- Experience working on complex user applications.
- Experience working on a team developing responsive and/or mobile applications desirable.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Highly effective communicator, both written and verbal; ability to effectively interact with customers and internal developers.
If you are interested in applying, please visit www.chacompanies.com/careers and reference Job ID 3923.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CHA Consulting, Inc. Profile:
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients. Engineering News Record (ENR) ranked CHA #61 on its 2017 list of the Top 500 Design Firms, #12 in New York and New Jersey, and #8 of the Top 20 firms for manufacturing.